Thursday, August 9, 2012

BLURG

Today is cycle day 80. More than twice the average length for any normal women's cycle. 
I saw my ob last week, she referred me to a reproductive specialest. I was told that I would get a call form them to make and appointment within 2 working days. Here it is 5 working days later and nothing.  So I tried to call the women's health clinic and it would go to the recored message every time. I had to call the information desk and be transferred to actually talk to anyone. And then all they said they could do is to put a message in to have them call me back in the afternoon, which did not happen. 
I keep giving them chances and they keep letting me down. Whats the next step?
In 16 days is our 2nd wedding anniversary, and not to make anyone cringe, but that means 2 years of unprotected sex, which makes me wonder if there is more than just my PCOS that is wrong with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment