Thursday, August 30, 2012

Biggest Loser

At my doc appointment the other week, she told me I needed to loses weight, not a drastic amount but enough to get my bmi in check.  Literally with in the next few days my Aunt announced that she would be starting a Biggest Loser Competition. I jumped on it! So here is my starting bio,
 I am 20 years old 5'5 and starting weight is 184lbs on aug 26th
Starting measurements
Chest: 42in
L bicep: 13in
R bicep: 13in
Waist: 40in
Hips: 43in
L thigh: 24in
R thigh: 24in
L calf; 16in
R calf: 16in

I also have a partner and our combined starting weight is in the 400's. We have until Dec to lose as much weight as we want. 
I find it comforting and encouraging to be in a group of 20 people trying to change our lives. We are all giving each other tips and encouragement to do our best. And what makes me the most proud, 6 of the 19 other competitors are related to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment