Friday, March 11, 2011

Shenanigans

I have finally been in Gulfport for an extended amount of time, ok not really, I was home for 9 days then went to Chicago for the weekend to visit Levi for his birthday. But hey, I like how busy I have been, its made the time that Levi and I apart go by pretty fast. He is already half way done with his A school, but after it he will have Dental school. We should be reunited (as reunited as you can be in the Navy) Sometime in June =]

The weekend I got home form Florida Dawn (mother-in-law) and I set out to sand, prime, and paint the new screen front door.
cleaning off all the dust
painting after the primer set
Zach (brother-in-law) even helped some
ALL DONE!!!

Then, Dawn and I got creative 
We thought the tree looked a little lonely 

Dawn made this to hang on the front door, they wanted 20 bucks or more for something like this at the store, we made it for much less =] 

1 comment:

  1. love the tree, it is just a baby so the colors suit it well.

    ReplyDelete