Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Doggie Diaries

As many of you may know (okay not so many people know) I am allergic to Dogs, as well as bees, but this post is about dogs. 
Meet Pug and Dot, almost every morning I was up with these two at the foot of my bed
Puggy has to know what every one is doing at every moment,  we were painting outside when this was taken

When I got back from Florida, Puggy had to inspect all the shells I had 

I'm glad to know Im not the only mammal who likes to bask in the sun

"attached at the hip" is a term I never planned on using to describe my relationship with a dog

this dog has learnd how to open the doors and I often find him at the foot of my bed. Levi thinks its because some of my things still smell like him and Puggy missed him.

every morning,and mid morning, lunchtime, afternoon, evening , and nighttime, I get kisses from Dot Dot .


If there is one thing that bugs me to no end, it s over the shoulder readers....

allllllll ways near 

Puggy often sleeps here

she is camera shy, she doesn't like the sound it makes when its focussing 

muddy paws, I will later show you how those paws became muddy.

another one of his favorite resting spots, in the bay window, he is there right now as I am typing this.

right before this, he was dreaming and making the funniest shounds.

I feel like I dont take a lot of photos of her, but honestly, you cant capture her personality like you can pugs.

more snoozing

one time while her was dreaming, he fell off the back. I was laughing so hard I almost threw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment