Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankful November 4

Today I am thankful for my relationship with Jesus and that he loves me enough to talk to me personally to show me the plans he has for me (and Levi).

Something huge was revealed to me today, but first I will tell you the back story. 

November is National Adoption Awareness Month and today is Orphan Sunday. The church Levi and I attend did a service specifically for Orphan Sunday. Needles to say I bawled the whole time. 

Now levi and I have talked about adoption before, but today, I just knew that we are supposed to.  It wont be tomorrow or even next year, but we will adopt someday. 

But then my mind went to the cost of an adoption and my heart sank. How would we ever be able to save enough to complete our family. But then a small voice said "photography". 
So from now on, all the money I make through my photography business BeautyBeingPhotography, will be placed in a special savings account so that someday, Levi and I will adopt a little one into our family the same way Jesus was adopted into the line of David by his earthly father Joseph.  

Please keep this in your prayers especially over the next year as we take the first steps towards this goal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment