Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful 11-18




#11 For Sarabeth and Luke, our youth group co-leaders, with out them the group may have fallen apart.

#12 For all the men and women who have served, are serving, or will serve to protect the people of the United States of America.

#13 For books, they are my mini get aways when all I can afford is a library card. Ha ha ha.

#14 For seasons, for the first 18 years of my life I lived in states with one maybe two seasons. Now in Virginia I have been blessed to live in them all.

#15 For my grandma Cathy who took the time when I was young to teach me how to things like sew and have a love for all things craft. And that we still talk to each other at least once a week.

#16 for our new phones, I can now rely on Levi's phone to get my texts.

#17 for the National Zoo, a wonderful place the spend the day with two active little boys

# 18 the option to worship our Savior at home in the car at a movie theater or in a sanctuary.

No comments:

Post a Comment