Monday, September 10, 2012

First week of Sep

The last week has been long, but fun! When ever I am on my period I never feel like doing anything, but this last week, I promised a friend that I would drive her child to school until  his bus is set up. He is deaf and his school is about 35-45 minutes away depending on traffic. I have had a fun time finding music with deep bass to play while driving him, he puts his hand on the speaker and seems to enjoy in. 

At first I was bummed that I had to be up while the clock said 6, but I have found out that I get a better nights sleep. The day seems much longer, but I get more done. 
I, however, did not get as many work outs in as I wanted, but I still lost a pound.

On Thursday, I did a gender reveal photoshoot that was a blast! 

http://www.facebook.com/BeautyBeingPhotography

On Friday, I had my HSG. My tubes are all clear and my uterus is slightly slanted but almost all women have some type of slant. We have to go in an talk about all the test results and what not to see what our next step is.

Then there was Saturday. We had our first soccer game of the season and our kids won! These kids were on fire! 

And on Sunday we woke up and I needed to put a light sweater on to take Titus out. I was soooo excited and I'm praying that we will not go back to the 90's for the rest of this year! 

I hope everyone has an amazing week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment