Saturday, June 16, 2012

I've gone Insane

Thats right y'all, I have gone insane.
I'm sure the majority of people know what insanity is but incase you don't, take a look at this
Levi and I started on monday the 11th of June. The first day of Insanity, you do a fit test. Every two weeks you redo the fit test so you can see your progress. I only have room for improvement seeing as I couldn't even complete the fit test. DO NOT ever eat before you do an insanity work out. It will come back up. I was taught that lesson right off. 

As this week progressed, I was able to do more and more of the work outs with out as many breaks, however, I still have to modify some of the moves because my knee cannot handle some of them.  I've had knee problems since I was 15.

So far I have a love hate relationship with this program.  I hate it because it makes me work, I love it because it makes me work. I feel pushed to my limits and then beyond. 

Remember me saying that I had goals while Levi and I are taking a break from trying to have a baby, this is one of them, to get back to my wedding weight. At the start of Insanity I was only 10 lbs shy of 200. I was just under 150 on August 26th 2010.  150 is still considered over weight for my 5 foot 4 stature. But having to lose 40 seeming such a large number just to get to wedding weight, I cant even fathom another 20-30 to be in the 130-120's where charts say I should be. 

But I don't want  to just lose weight. I want to be fit and healthy. I'm changing habits, eating better and making better choices about what I do for my body.

I have 58 days of Insanity left. I'll post before and after pics then.
Dig Deeper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment