Saturday, January 22, 2011

The beginning of us

 When to start, I guess i could start from the very begging, but that would just be boring. I mean I really don't think you guys want to know about all the awkward moments (and some of them were very  awkward turtle moments, I mean have you met Levi?)

We had been introduced to each other and had seen each other around for some time before we actually "met". The first time we really hung out was on September 2.  A  friend of ours was giving us both a ride to a church event at the bay. He was on a "friend date" and I was getting over a previous relationship. So we really didn't hang out together for most part, just a couple "hey hows it going" through out the day. Towards  the end of the evening the 4 of us that came together decided to go get something for dinner. We ended up at the same restaurant that my parents and brothers were at for my mommys birthday. 

After that night it was all down hill, we would talk for hours upon hours about anything and everything, we both felt so comfortable around each other. We could be ourselves with no reservations. But I think the best part of it all, we both fell right in with each others families. 


Here are some random photos
some of my cousins and my brothers
at a church party
 Levi's graduation
4th of July 

engagement photos

the ring

us being goofy 

=]

Levi's cousin

the day we "met"

halloween

I think this is around the time we started dating 

Snow!

Uncle Jeff saying Hi

beach party 

fun times in the water 

working at the car wash 

bowling

No comments:

Post a Comment