Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas in Gulfport

After a long drive on the 21st, we made it to Gulfport at 3 in the morning, Levi and I met our nephew for the first time. Levi's sister and brother in law just moved back from Japan where Josh was stationed for the last few years.



Truxtin's first birthday
Some of the things we did while we in the south

I made Aunt Tammy's frosting for sugar cookies

And I thought Truxtin would like some on his binkie

Zach licked all the spoons 

Josh kept stealing the cookies before they were frosted 

This little man wants to be held, or is running around like crazy 

Irelynn getting the cookie cutters ready

Me helping Jacen 

Titus wanted to help too 

Reading the kiddos the Nativity story 

Decorating cookies for Santa 

Christmas morning see what Santa left 


Proof I was there 

My Father in Law is deployed right now, but he was able to FaceTime with us the whole morning. 

The big boys got nerf guns 

Levi and I took the two older ones to a park on the beach

Jacen wanted to see the water 

Add caption
 I was able to get some family photos while we there, this is the first time in years all three kids have been in one place.
Levi's sister's family 

Our niece and nephews 



Levi and his sister and brother 




This was one of my favorite shots of the day. Levi's mom and Truxtin 


NiNi and her three grandbabies 

Mom and her kids 

Kayleigh and Truxtin


Levi and I were going to leave in the 27th but I got sick and now we are heading back on the 29th

No comments:

Post a Comment