Monday, July 11, 2011

THPOE (also known as Disnyland)

If you know me at all you know I am a Disney FANTIC, so while I was home, I had to make sure to use the last month of my disney pass to the fullest, with not one, but 3 trips to The Happiest Place On Earth.

Trip number 1
Kimmie and I surprised two of our small group girls with a trip =]

We were able to get a sneak peak of the new little mermaid ride, all 4 of us squeezed into one shell.

Toy story mania 

where Kimmie and I belong, in a cage

a little treat

Reach for the sky

Do the creep

so I am not a huge fan of the tower of terror, but I always seem to ride it

why yes i did plank at CA adventures 

chewie was a stylish guy all day 

Later that night we met up with Denee, DJ, and Brookie and the girls all went o the teacups.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment